Old Republic Title (ORT) is committed to providing excellent customer service. We value the opportunity to learn of any concerns you may have, and we do appreciate you letting us know if you are dissatisfied with:
- A closing, escrow, or other settlement service provided by ORT; or
- A title insurance product ORT delivered to you.*
ORT is committed to fully investigating such matters in a fair and prompt manner. Please be assured we will listen and take all appropriate action to resolve your concerns as soon as possible.
There are several ways to let us know of a complaint:
- Online; get started by clicking below
- Email to ConsumerComplaint@OldRepublicTitle.com
- Call our toll-free consumer complaint line at 1-800-959-6466
- Tell your Old Republic representative
- U.S. Mail to:
Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
400 Second Avenue South, 9th Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55401-2499
Be sure to include your name, contact information, ORT transaction number, and description of your complaint. Thank you.
*ORT insurers underwrite title insurance afforded by many independent title agents. Separately owned and operated, these title companies often provide settlement services, such as real estate or loan closings, and/or escrow transactions. If your complaint involves a title, closing, or escrow transaction by an independent title agency or company, please notify the person that conducted your transaction directly.
**If your matter is, or involves a Claim under an ORT title insurance policy, please click here.